Thursday, July 29, 2010

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY HAIR?






WOW!! .... . With the way I get asked for advice on hairstyles, I am thinking maybe I should include hair style consultation to our customer service....lol

Each time I make a sale in our Elite Collection of Dresses, I get asked “what should I do with my hair”?

So ladies here is the deal. ... You just purchased your beautiful Elite Dress or Party dress from So Sexy Fashion. Now you are probably wondering, how should I do my hair? Well you can go to your favorite salon, to get tips and ideas, but 1st do your homework. Is your dress strapless, one shoulder, halter? Do you want to show your neckline or back detail, or do you want your long locks to frame your face? Want to go totally different? Hey why not try extensions! Look through magazines, search the web and find that perfect style to finalize the look of your So Sexy Fashion Dress.

I personally find the Updos hairstyles remain the number 1 classic hairstyle that provides elegance to any Elite dress.... so if you are wearing a So Sexy Fashion Elite Dress the hottest looks in hairstyles to go for is perhaps the updo. Updo hairstyles are classic looks that work for any special occasion or prom season. Other popular trends in hairstyles to wear this year are taken from celebrities. Styles such as braids, the mohawk, tight curls, romantic waves, chignon buns, and retro styles. The look of 40's waves makes a great classic look also.

Be sexy with So Sexy Fashion, our aim is for you to make a statement when you walk through the door.

SO SEXY FASHION CUSTOMERS CAN NOW PLACE ORDERS VIA TELEPHONE:
07943 810 876. AND sosexyfashion.info@gmail.com

Thank you for making us your favourite place on Facebook to get your HOT DRESSES.

Marie xxx

Click HEREto see more of our Elite collection of dresses.


:))

No comments:

Post a Comment